Master of Science - Corporate Finance
Master of science
Careers in corporate ἀnance are undergoing critical changes in the global economy. Experts have to face new demands and challenges, and play the parts of true business partners at decision-making and high stakes levels.
The MSc in Financial & Organisational Management created in 2003 is designed to prepare students for international careers in this changing environment of startup and corporation.
Students receive an in-depth understanding of corporate finance decisions in an international environment and learn the tools to assess investments or acquisitions, the ability to manage cash and risks, the techniques to raise capital in financial markets.
They are also trained to gain the necessary knowledge and expertise to be prepared for careers in large corporations, multinationals and start up, in treasury management, corporate banking, in lending and in treasury services or other services for corporations.
Moreover, the programme familiarizes students with the institutions, products, approaches and real case practices involved in financing and capital market transactions.
Questions / Réponses
Posez une question et d'autres utilisateurs vous répondront
Qu'apprend-on avec cette formation ?
- Évaluation financière
- Analyste financier
The programme provides students with solid technical knowledge and the transversal competencies required to manage complex financial situations in an international environment.
It aims to:
- Train operational and business-focused managers.
- Enable students to build a global vision of the discipline (financial, strategic and organizational management).
- Enable students to develop a focused and relevant expertise that will be an asset to any business, bank or consulting firm.
Financial managers must be experts in modelling, assessing and managing a wide spectrum of risks. They must also be proficient in using advanced financial analytical tools and applying hedging and financial engineering techniques.
Graduates are able to:
- Lead corporate finance decisions in an international environment
- Conduct financial statement and investment analysis
- Perform complex financial modelling of operations in corporate finance
- Create value in the execution of capital market transactions